Thursday, October 1, 2009

Good Morning! Two of the three kids are home with me today. S and C ran a low grade fever last night and so I kept them home this morning since I am not feeling well and I wanted to stay in today. It was the day for both of them to go to school and it's my major day to clean but so far I have done nothing. This is fine though because I have all day to work on this. Everything was slow going this morning because I am not used to having S and C with me here at home all day long. S goes to school 5 days a week from 8-12 as previously mentioned. This is different for me. She is a very demanding little girl and wants what she wants when she wants it. If I object, then she throws fits. She is doing better on this because I have implemented a system that pays them coins if they are good and if they are bad, then they get a coin taken away. They always get a quarter at the end of the day. They may have had 2 or 3 taken away during the day but I always give them one before they go to bed unless they give me trouble on going to bed. I also give them dimes and nickels for doing chores. They get a dime if they do it on their own without me having to ask and thy get a nickel if I ask them to do it and they do.

Well I need to get up from here because C is napping. I need to get some cleaning done. I am limited in what I can do though because of him napping. I do my vacuuming on Thursdays too.

No comments:

Post a Comment