Friday, October 9, 2009

10/9/09

Good Afternoon. We've had quite a nice week this week. Right now Caleb is in the bed and I am sitting here wasting time on the computer. I think i could probably take a nap. Monday through Wednesday were pretty much routine days. Thursday N had half day of school. S and C always have 1/2 days so I had to work it out so that I got S and C earlier and then go straight to N's school and get him. I took all three kids to my mom's and we ate lunch there. I came back to N's school for P/T conference. His teacher is so sweet and I am so happy that he got changed at the beginning of the year. She could not be a better fit for him. Anyways we had a nice little conversation there. He is doing great in school. He got good ratings on his report card so I am so happy about that. We got home about an hour after DH did last night. S went straight to bed. She was asleep so I didn't even change her out of her clothes. Caleb was overtired last night so he didn't go to sleep until around 9:30 however, he slept all night. Today we have just hung out. I cooked a nice breakfast this morning. DH is out working on his car and the kids are in and out. It's very hot outside so the kids are wanting to stay inside and I can't say I blame them. They are watching TV right now because I want them to be quiet while C is asleep. Tomorrow we plan to go bowling with my parents, my sister and her husband, and my granny. Afterwards we'll go out to eat dinner. I'm not sure what we're doing in the morning. We'll probably just hang out here at the house again. Okay this is all for now. I hope to be posting more often on here than I am now. I hope to get a laptop soon so that I can post nightly about the daily happenings. Until next time, Be Blessed!

1 comment:

  1. Hi I’m Heather! Please email me when you get a chance! HeatherVonsj(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete