Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Wednesday Afternoon 9/30/09

Today has been a regular Wednesday. I've not done as much cleaning as usual. I've figured out that my children are only little once. I don't remember back in my childhood whether my mom kept the house clean or not. That tells me that mine probably won't remember that either. What they will remember is whether I had time for them or not. I don't believe in a nasty house or a disorganized house at that and mine is far from that. I am finally at a point in my life that my two older children help me out when it comes to picking up behind themselves and I am so proud of them for that. Also, it helps me out tremendously. They do get quarters for having a tidy room at the end of the day. They also get dimes and nickels for things that they done without me having to ask them such as picking up the living room after C may have made a mess. He is right at 13 months old so he or course doesn't understand picking up after himself. At the moment I am waiting for N to get off the bus. S and C are at the table eating their snack and N's is sitting there waiting on him. I've been feeling dizzy for about 30 minutes so I am going to get in the recliner and take it easy for a bit. I've been sitting there but this dizziness doesn't seem to pass. It's now 6:22PM and I've been feeling dizzy, lightheaded, and the room is spinning on and off since 3PM! I've been on the phone with my mom. She is coming over in a bit after she gets a shower. Perhaps I need to get off here and do what I can to get things at least situated for when she gets here so that I can rest and hopefully the dizziness and all will pass.

No comments:

Post a Comment