Monday, December 7, 2009

It's December and I can't believe it. A lot has went on since the last time I posted. For one, I got a laptop! I love having a laptop and I can blog wherever and whenever I want. We had a nice Thanksgiving at my sister's home. My sister, mom, S, and I went shopping on Black Friday. I got a big chunk of my list knocked out. My husband was on vacation from the day before Thanksgiving to just yesterday. His first day back at work is today. He painted S's room while home. We had a family reunion and I saw some people I haven't seen in a while. DH finished up painting S's room. This Thursday S will turn 4. I can't believe she will be 4. I am expecting a digital camera via UPS today. I bought it from DH's cousin's wife. We have become pretty close friends. We've went up to their home for the last 4 or 5 Thanksgivings and stayed a few days with them. We also went to their son's birthday parties for a few years before our children came along. We just couldn't get up there after that. We had fun the few times we were able to make it though. They've always been so welcoming to us and made us feel at home there. For that I am thankful because otherwise we'd have been staying in a motel. Anyways the camera will be here today and I was able to buy it from her for a fraction of the price I was looking at buying them from the internet. She didn't use this camera because I think she just couldn't figure out all of the options it had. But that is just a blessing for me because I get it at a fraction of the cost!!! God is good!!!

Well it is almost time to go get S from school. We will venture to the Christian bookstore to look at possible gifts for my parents. Then we will go to Wal-Mart for a few things.

No comments:

Post a Comment