Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Tuesday Morning September 29, 2009

This morning went wonderfully because we laid out our clothes last night. C woke up with a yucky nose and I was able to suction most of it out. I let him go to MMO this morning reluctantly. He cried when they got him out of the car but it was short lived. I am now back at home by myself. I will get started on my cleaning that I need to get done this morning. I am working on my control journal re-organizing things in it. My granny is coming over at some point today. It will probably be later morning time. I am in the mood of thanksgiving this morning for some reason. I keep getting reminded of how blessed I am. I was talking to my granny last night on the phone and the kids constantly needed something from me. My granny told me that she was so proud of me because I was just meeting their needs and not complaining one bit. I replied "How in the world can I complain? I am so blessed to have three children. There are some women who can't have children or whose children have graduated to being angels very early in life." Now don't get me wrong! It gets really hectic and the demand on me gets really frustrating at times because my kids can be a little on the spoiled side but GOODNESS I am blessed. I am blessed because I have an awesome husband that never complains about having to work his butt off to provide for his family. I have a family who are supportive of me even though there are some differences in opinion. In the end, they love me unconditionally. There are so many people out there whose families are not involved. Maybe it is their choice for the parents to not be involved but I would never CHOOSE for my family to not be involved with my kids. They love them so much that I don't think I could ever take that away from them. I am also thankful that God always provides us with everything we need. We may barely make it financially one week but GLORY TO GOD He always provides. We never go hungry and we have always had a roof over our heads. PRAISE THE LORD! My children are healthy. My DH and I are healthy! We have a wonderful church to go to and fellowship with the people there. We have awesome friends there. Grant it we do not get together outside of church. We all have such busy lives but it feels good to be able to go to church and know there are friends who support you and are going through similar things with their kids and marriages and such. I am just so thankful.

So I thank you Jesus for everything you have done for me, everything you are doing for me, and everything that you are going to do for me. I am blessed coming in, blessed now, and blessed going out! I am done for now. I will be back to blog about my day later this evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment